For Eyebrows, Eyeliner, Lipliner, and/or Full Lipcolor
All permanent cosmetic procedure can be a multi-session process. You may need a touch up visit after 8 weeks time.
Be prepared for the color intensity of the immediate result to be significantly larger, sharper, brighter, or darker than what is expected of the final outcome. Time for this transition varies depending on how quickly the layer of your skin exfoliates. Brows and eyes can become up to 30% lighter and lips may become up to 50% lighter.
While these injected tones may initially simulate the exact color and tone desired it will not always remain a perfect match. Injected tones are constant, while your own skin tones will vary depending on exposure to cold, heat, sun, and circulatory changes.
Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel it best not to make any social outings for a day or two following any procedure.
If you are under a Doctor's care for any reason please notify us before scheduling your procedure.
- Organ Transplant Recipients may NOT receive permanent makeup.
- If you take medication to see the Dentist please do so on the day of your Procedure just as you would if you had a Dentist appointment
- If you are on blood thinners we require a note from your Doctor allowing you to go off them for 3 days prior to your procedure and note must also have The Doctor's approval for the procedure (please make sure you stop taking these 3 full days prior to your appointment)
- You must wait 2 weeks after a cold sore breakout clears before ANY procedure
- If you have had any type of surgery within the past 6 months or will have one in the next 6 months, please, provide a Doctor's note
- Please, do not take aspirin, green tea, vitamin E or any herbs for 3 days prior to your procedure. If a Doctor has you on a daily dose of aspirin, we will need your Doctor's written approval allowing you to stop taking the aspirin
- If you are prone to cold sores, please, get a prescription for Valtrex (1000mg for 14 days) and begin taking it 7 days prior to your procedure and 7 days after the procedure (for any type of permanent cosmetics, not just the lips)
Yearly or bi-yearly touchup/Color Booster Appointments 20% off original Price (for returning clients only)
Get 5% off every following procedure.